Daegu Hyanggyo

Daegu Hyanggyo was a leading educational facility that was built at the onset of the Joseon Dynasty in 1398. Its purpose was to educate the sons of Korea's ruling class on Confucian virtues and the role that they had on Korean society and politics. The historical academy was burned during wars that plagued the region during the 16th century, and was rebuilt in 1598 at its current location, south of downtown Daegu. Recently renovated further in 1973, Daegu Hyanggyo is still in use today for tourists, but can frequently be seen as a beautiful wedding backdrop for marriage ceremonies.
  • Daegu

  • Meeting room:0/Capacity:up to 250people

  • 735-4, Namsan-dong, Jung-gu, Daegu

  • +82-053-422-8700

  • www.daeguhyanggyo.org

  • -

  • Exotic banquet hall which can show the culture of Korea is utilized as an international conference welcome reception various spaces.

크게보기
목록